- Are the artworks framed?
- How will I receive my artwork?
- What is a limited edition print?
- How many limited edition prints are produced?
- How do I know if the print is genuine?
- What is giclée printing?
- How long will it take to receive my print?
- I haven’t got a PayPal account, how can a buy a print?
No. In our view artwork should be framed according to its surroundings, so we leave that to the recipients of the print.
Smaller prints will be shipped in board backed envelopes. Larger prints will be shipped in cardboard tubes.
Limited edition prints are produced in limited numbers, which is intended to make the picture more exclusive.
With the exception of the Filthy Beasts Unlimited range, Filthy Beasts will only print 150 of any artwork.
Our printer registers every print with the Fine Arts Guild. Every print is also accompanied by a certificate of authenticity, giving you the reassurance that you are investing in a genuinely limited edition print.
It is a method of printing using pigment inks on specially coated paper or canvas. It is pronounced ‘gee-clay’.
It is different from other methods of print in that no printing plates are required, prints are made from high-resolution digital files, pigment inks are computer controlled, uses high-quality ‘archival’ papers, has a wider range of colours (gamut) and the tones are continuous. The inks are sprayed onto the canvas or paper to create the image.
The benefits of giclee printing are:
- Vibrancy – the widest colour range
- Longevity – both inks and paper
- Authenticity – images match the original
- Quality – uses the finest materials
Each artwork is printed to order and typically takes 3 working days to produce and dispatch. After dispatch prints should be delivered as follows:
- UK: the next working day, including Saturdays
- Europe: within three to five working days
- Rest of the world: usually within five to seven working days
We use PayPal to securely take orders, however, if you don’t have a PayPal account, simply click the Pay with Debit or Credit Card button when you are taken from our checkout to the PayPal website to use the Paypal Guest Checkout.